Mission-Driven Impact Investing
We invest in mission-driven projects and companies that are developing new products, tools, and services to improve the lives of people living in urban poverty. These investments fuel progress in education, health, and family economic stability in the United States, India, and South Africa.
We evaluate investment applications based on these initial criteria:
- The project location is in the United States, India, or South Africa.
- Its focus area and location is education (all locations), health and wellness (U.S. only), or family economic stability (in India, South Africa, and regionally in Central Texas and Greater Boston).
- Funding will be put toward project support or efforts to scale.
- The organization is an association or board, charitable trust, community foundation, social enterprise, direct service organization, not-for-profit company, government, pass-through organization, private foundation, religious organization, school, or education organization.
- The amount requested is $50,000 or more.
Seeking an investment?
We use a range of financial tools and structures to support mission-driven companies driving social progress.Start your application