We collaborate with a range of organizations focused on creating opportunities for children and families living in urban poverty, with a deep emphasis on measuring impact. Our funding advances projects already making an impact in education, health, and family economic stability. Through these enduring and long-standing partnerships, we create lasting change together.
We evaluate grant applications based on these initial criteria:
- The project location is in the United States, India, or South Africa.
- Its focus area and location is education (all locations), health and wellness (U.S. only), or family economic stability (in India, South Africa, and regionally in Central Texas and Greater Boston).
- Funding will be put towards project support or efforts to scale.
- The organization is an association or board, charitable trust, community foundation, social enterprise, direct service organization, not-for-profit company, government, pass-through organization, private foundation, religious organization, school, or education organization.
- The amount requested is $50,000 or more.
Read our Funding FAQ for more details on our grantmaking process.
Interested in Applying for a grant?
We seek to fund the work of committed problem-solvers with proven impact. To start the application process, check your organization / project eligibility in six easy steps.Apply Today