We collaborate with a range of organizations focused on creating opportunities for children and families living in urban poverty, with a deep emphasis on measuring impact. Our funding advances projects already making an impact in education, health, and family economic stability. Through these enduring and long-standing partnerships, we create lasting change together.
We evaluate grant applications based on these initial criteria:
- The project location is in the United States, India, or South Africa.
- Its focus area and location is education (all locations), health and wellness (U.S. only), or family economic stability (in India, South Africa, and regionally in Central Texas and Greater Boston).
- Funding will be put towards project support or efforts to scale.
- The organization is an association or board, charitable trust, community foundation, social enterprise, direct service organization, not-for-profit company, government, pass-through organization, private foundation, religious organization, school, or education organization.
- The amount requested is $50,000 or more.
- All organizations involved in the project align with the foundation’s values in standing against racism, antisemitism, and hate.
Read our Funding FAQ for more details on our grantmaking process.
Interested in Applying for a grant?
We seek to fund the work of committed problem-solvers with proven impact. To start the application process, check your organization / project eligibility in six easy steps.Apply Today