We appreciate your interest in our global mission of transforming the lives of children living in urban poverty through better education, health, and family economic stability.
Due to the volume of requests that we receive, we encourage you to review these helpful links prior to contacting us:
- Funding Requests: For information regarding funding opportunities, please see our funding FAQ page.
- Dell Scholars: For all inquiries regarding our Dell Scholars program, including scholarship criteria and an FAQ, please visit the program website.
- Dell Young Leaders: For all inquiries regarding our Dell Young Leaders program, please review the FAQ page on the program website.
- Career Opportunities: Please review our careers page for our open positions.
- Online Scams: If you need information on scams, please review our scams page.
- Media Inquiries: If you are a member of the press, please email [email protected].
While we are not set up to fund individuals, we hope you are able to access support through one of our organization partners. You can find more information about them on our website: https://www.dell.org/how-we-fund/.
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is not affiliated with Dell Technologies and does not supply computers or related technology equipment. If you are having issues with a computer or Dell Technologies product(s) please reach out to them directly at [email protected].
If you are unable to find the answer to your question via the links above, please click on the button below to reach out.